Day 3

 Grattitude for Things I have

  • Money I Made
  • Work I Owned
  • My Work Mindset and Knowledge
  • My Spritual Knowledge
  • Friends I Have Now - Urvashi, Akshay, Akash
  • Investment Pyschology I have
  • Family I have
  • People who Respects me 
  • Achievements and Expierence in age 23
  • Slowly stepping forward even in Hard times.
  • Love and Things that I still have

Forgivness :

There are many things from your side I may not understand and from my side that you didn't understand. I know that you never wanted to marry me on first place untill you run out of option. Even same I was also not ready but I never let you down so much never left you or abonden you. even at last you said you are katputli for me and your family. But, the reality is not I done things till the end because you deserve that not because I wanted to show you some fake stuff or anything. But, I done those things because you win that part of me that care for you urge for you even after you've done all those things. 
I know somewhere I made you life hard and whatever I said at last I mean it I found myself so dumped at last when you didn't called after done that thing but it's ok maybe you wasn't able to face that situation or something I understand still your life hopefully going well.
I don't hold any grudge, yes some grief as you are not the part of future I saw but what else I can do maybe I am not deserve you at this point of my life maybe I never was but whatever I did just for you isn't because I want anything in return or want to show you I am doer but just you deserve that.
So, other than grief I hold no sadness about I have done this and that and you abonden me. It's ok you have your own things to do and life to live. But, If somehow in possible condition when I agree myself to marry you trust me I will respect you like never before hold your hand till we both here on earth and will make you proud no matter what the situation will be. But, unfortunetly our time was just till 2022 or 2023. Hope your life will be your reflection I will not going to hold grudges for you after this grief period end. for now yes I have some but they will fade away with time. 
There are some good and bad things I wanted to say what you have done to me that hurted me soo much and the things that makes me soo happy when we were together. But, I can't because you don't deserve to listen these things at that time you were on different zone. and it's ok some unsaid things maybe or to be true I am the worst person of your life and I love the journey from best to worst. 
But, I believe if I was the best till the end other than all things I have done to you just done for your safety nothing else. and for sure in the end somehow you will surely came to know in any point of time. Whatever you did in my difficult time I hold grudges for that more than your marriage decision even it is also a hard time for me. But, I will surely pass this and enter into some blissful life situation where I turn up and say thanks to you because I need this sort of trauma to build myslef more manly. I am resilient to such sitaution now and I am sorry whatever I said for your past sometimes I wasn't mature enough so sorry for that. But, with time I will improve myself more and will surely thank you once I look back to this situation. 
It seems hard for now but with time I gonna understand that whatever happened is just for the reason.
So, after whatever done just wanna say i am forgiving you because I know one day I have to. because such hate, anger or anything doesn't last long. No matter how hard this time is things will fix when you keep taking small steps towards rebuilting your life much much better.
whatever wrong or right you didn't I stop complaining much because this doesn't make any change and i can;t even tell you how badly I was hurted and it's ok. Just wanna say thanks for whatever good you gave to me hope you get or getting good in that exchange.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Day 2 - Pratice

Day 4