Day 4

 Grattitude for Things I Have:

  1. Knowledge and Wisdom I have in age 23
  2. After so much defeat I raise myself
  3. People I have in my life - Urvashi, Akshay
  4. Family that supports me in bad time
  5. Money I made 7 Crores+ 
  6. Peoples who admires me
  7. Helping others unconditionally in their work
  8. Health recovery in past 6 months 100%
  9. Able to spend time according to me no pressure to do things
  10. The body physique I rebuild after such setback

Forgiveness :

I am forgiving you for both of us. I know that you was just looking for a good decent replace of mine through which you can start living your life. I am happy finally you found it and your family have someone to say. I made things worst in front of your mother you can stop this from happening but it's ok. kyuki it was meant to happen in order to reach where we are now. and in starting I have alot to say and all and thankyou to not call back me on that night and put your phone on DND because I had nothing to say just creed that I wanted to show you. But, thankfully you put your phone on DND. maybe you was not ready to face or you don't give a fuck about me but it was good for both of us. 
With time I will reach where I wants to be and currently I reached where I always wanted to be. Yes, that is the life I have ever wanted other than you because It was hard to love and leave you. but, you take that responsiblity but doing things in past 1 year that destroyed me somewhere in life. I know you know each and every action of yours which I wanted to tell you thats why I think no need to tell you what you did. 

It was a great pleasure to be with you in good time which is also depressing sometimes but still we have some great moments together will never forget or fade in life totally. I will surely take them with me and sending you blessings for the good you did for me. BAD has nothing to do I know karma will hit you I don't how and when maybe I will never get to know but it will. After whatever you did still I think that hope I may help you in that situation but maybe I will not be there for you please take care in that time. Hope I will stand by god grace in your bad time when everyone abandon or leaves you till then take care by yourself and hope that time never comes when everyone drop you off. Take care

Reality 

  • I am really happy to see how life can starts building itself from bottom to top again. I am really excited for our new home and new car that is so super sexy.
  • 15 Crore is love in India.
  • A partner to whom I can give everything I ever wanted to give. The beautiful amazing kids I wanna loves to 
  • Peoples who admires me 
  • Multiple podcast asking for my life story. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Day 2 - Pratice