Day 1

 10 Things I Am Grateful For:

  1. Money I Have Made
  2. Knowledge I Have
  3. Happy Family
  4. Urvashi
  5. Akshay 
  6. Sites I Owned 
  7. Health I Have Now
  8. My Psychology
  9. Property I Owned
  10. People Admires Me
3 Peoples Who are Bothering Me:

Ankita - It's ok what you have done maybe it was good from your prospective. It was so hurtful for me throughout the year but now it's fine. I understand whatever you have done is good for me too. Hope wherever you are also fine just take care beside everything I want you to be happy for life.

Raja - Brother I understand you haven't send any proof or anything that ensure me that you are using my money right but still wish you good luck hopefully shortly you will send me everything from your side and make things in proper manner.

W - I know sometimes we irritate you sometimes you think we are stupid and never saw your effort but it's not we do. You are the best cook ever and thank you for being here in our home make it more beautiful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 - Pratice

Day 4