Day 2 - Pratice

  10 Things I Am Grateful For:

  1. Money I made
  2. Healthy Body 
  3. Family I Have
  4. Urvashi
  5. Akash
  6. Akshay
  7. Best Working Mindset
  8. Investing Pyschology
  9. Knowledge I gather in bad times
  10. Physique I build from almost scratch
People who bothering me:

I just want to control you and thought it was love it was not for any selfishness but just because I want you to validate only me. when I saw you validating chetan I thought it wasn't just for me that you make me supreme or anything it was for everyone and I become insecure with you and with my health. It's ok whatever you did I deserve that I Block you as I can't face the situation anymore and don't wanna hold you in your life. Just live it in your own way I don't wanna control you either anymore. Intention was never bad for you but yes I tried to control and manipulate just because I don't want you to be go for anyone else not brother and sister and this mindset comes from scarcity and betrayls you did by mistake or conciously doesn't matter and I am sorry for this. Whatever you did was also necessary and now I start understanding the life way much more better yes you are not here with me but it's ok wherever you are just be good and never fade my learnings away. If you still wanna hurt me or give me any punishment anymore I am here standing all along for you and ready to have any punishment or threat you wants to give as my intention was never bad. but, still want anything from me wanna hurt? wanna pitty me more? yes I am ready for that anytime. But, forgiving you not because what you did was totally right or wrong but because of my own mental peace and what I did was also so much bad some which you know some don't and I am sorry for that. I will surely becoming a great person with time and I am way much more than I was and you are not here to see but hopefully GOD will let you know. 

Visualization 
  • Living in a great luxury home with happy family - Mother, Brother, Brother's wife and childs, Wife and my 2 kids 1 girl 1 boy.
  • Owned luxury black color cars BMW and Fortuner.
  • Owned multiple business and living the life peacefully in my own term.
  • Having healthy body running and working out fully.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Day 1

    Day 4